วันศุกร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

Tag : Sugar shoes boots for women’s #3

Sugar shoes boots for women’s



Cute Boots!
I really like these boots! They are super-cute, and as most other reviewers mention, make sure whenever you buy a pair of Sugar shoes that you get them about a half size larger than your normal shoe size. I got the shoes in grey, and they are almost exactly what I expected. I have another pair of Sugar Boots already. In my experience of owning those shoes, they start to fall apart if you don’t take good care of them. Even though they are boots, it does not mean that they will hold up after being in mud, rain, etc. They WILL FALL APART! I think I’ve even washed them once or twice, and they cleaned up a little bit, but otherwise make sure you don’t wear them all of the time and they should be okay. The only problem that I have with these boots is that it looks like the top part can fold over at the seam that’s about 2/3 of the way up the shaft of the boot (like is shown in some of the other styles by Sugar) but there is a size chart on the inside that would show. I guess you could anyway if you didn’t mind that, but it was a bit dissapointing. Overall, they are really cute and for around 17 bucks it’s a good deal for a style that’s original.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

ผู้ติดตาม